Thursday, December 1, 2011

1st December 2011

 

Tuesday, 22 January 2008, 13:57
Message body
Hello Chura,
God bless you and your household.
Many times I have wanted to speak to you, but there was never a proper moment to speak. Every time I asked you, you did not feel right to talk may be.
I am not writing to get in the best side with you (becoz that I know I have) we have Seby between us.
Not going the bollywood filmi way. Just myself.
Yes Seby can talk to me like the way I like to talk.
No one knows better than you, you are his wife.
As a woman you know your rights.
Dreamt of saying to you: Chura, I still want to be tension sort – that is the only place for me in Seby’s life.
It was not my intention to hurt you. I just only saw love in Seby,
I will not pretend nor do i regret for any of my actions. I have no explanations.
But you may not believe me, it is my wish that you, ryan and seby always be together. God will hold all.
But I want to thank you, for coming in my life as you have. If not for this situation and a lot of changes in my life here I would not know
What the world really is.
Which world I was living in and what it is all about.
Now my world is come so small (which includes):
Yen, Nan,
Chura
Seby, menr
God
Myself
My work
Seby said to me, you have suggested to see my boys (that is a blessing) No chura, I am not dying and Cassey does not have cancer.
All I am saying is, please do not change anything in your way becoz of me. I am like the wind – come and gone…..
God bless you. I love you chura, You are a wonderful person. What Seby touches cannot be anything less than wonderful.
Always
Cassey





1 comment:

  1. Praying her soul rest in peace ... letter was written .... so .........life moves...

    ReplyDelete